A continuing concerted precision policing effort by detectives assigned to a special robbery initiative led to Saturday night’s arrest of three juveniles, two females and one male, who are each charged with multiple counts of aggravated robbery for their alleged involvement in last week’s spree of violent armed carjackings, including the following:
- The 3900 block of Hillsboro Road on September 28th at 11:20 a.m.;
- The 3800 block of Green Hills Village Drive on September 28th at noon;
- The 800 block of Division Street on September 28th at 6:30 p.m.;
- The 2700 block of Charlotte Avenue on September 28th at 7 p.m.;
- The 1300 block of Adams Street on October 1st at 10:30 a.m..
On Saturday night, detectives assigned to the initiative spotted the white 2012 Nissan Altima that had been taken in the Green Hills Village Drive carjacking traveling on Gallatin Pike South. When officers activated their emergency equipment, four teens bailed from the car but were quickly apprehended. A pistol was recovered.
Elijah Foster, 16, Na’Tydrea Boles, 17, and Jamia Shack, 17, are each charged in Juvenile Court with aggravated robbery. There photos are being withheld pending lineups in similar cases. A fourth teen in the Altima, a 16-year-old female, is charged with joyriding.