On Saturday, September 11, 2021 from 10 am – 3 pm, the Exchange Club of Bellevue is hosting a 20th Anniversary Event to honor those who lost their lives and as well to honor our current first responders.
Please join The Exchange Club of Bellevue at the Red Caboose Park, 656 Colice Jeanne Rd. Nashville, TN 37221 for a family-friendly event that will include music, dramatic reading as well as food, and much more:
10:00 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. Patriotic Music, including:
• Les Kerr
• Bob’s Your Uncle
11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Remembrance Program:
• Color Guard, Pledge of the Allegiance, and National Anthem led by Girl and Boy Scout Troops and the Hillwood High School Marching Band.
• Masters of Ceremony – local media personalities.
• Reading of the events of 9/11/01 by local dignitaries
• Reflections by U.S. Congressman Jim Cooper and Sheriff Daron Hall
• Presentation of the Bellevue area Firefighter, Police Officer, EMT, and Emergency Communications members of the year awards
• Announcement of the winners of the children’s 9/11 art and essay competitions
• Please bring your own chair or blanket,
• Premier of Their Stars Still Shine. An original musical that honors the heroes of 9/11 as told by a parent to a child.
11:00 – 2:00 p.m.
• Food Tent (100% of proceeds to fund scholarships for children of emergency responders)
• Video screening of the events of 9/11/01
• Voter Registration booth
• Diaper Drive – coordinated by the Bellevue Food Bank
• Bellevue One Historical log cabin
• Tours of the Bellevue Fire Hall
• Tuesday, September 7, 2021
• 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
• Ford Ice Center
• Available at Bellevue Presbyterian Church
Visit https://www.facebook.com/events/red-caboose-park/911-twentieth-anniversary/489251108997765/ for more information.