The Justin Timberlake-backed Twelve Thirty Club at Fifth + Broadway just opened its Supper Club to the public and you’ll need a reservation because it’s just that special and unlike anything else right now in Nashville.
Justin Timberlake shared in a release about the Supper Club, “Nashville is a city unlike any other. Sam and I wanted The Twelve Thirty Club to stand out and celebrate the different people and cultures that make this place so special. It’s stylish and sophisticated, but still has an unmistakable energy driven by music. We aim to set the tone for what Upper Broadway is and what it has the potential to be. It has been really cool to see it all come together.”
The Look of the Supper Club
- Designed by internationally renowned interior design firm AVRO|KO, every stylish detail of the refreshingly unpretentious restaurant and lounge has been designed with the intention and purpose to create an indelible dining and imbibing experience.
- Notice the antique lighting and opulent chandeliers, the crescent-shaped, tufted leather booths with copper inlays and zinc-accented bar with emerald jewel-toned tile form a pathway to the stage, where music enlivens the dark and moody space nightly
- Take note of the hand-painted murals reminiscent of a dark and whimsical forest, accented with lush burgundy curtains and red velvet accents.
What’s on the Menu
- The menu begins with luxurious starters like Wagyu Steak Tartare and a creative selection of breads like Truffle Cheese Garlic Toast with Smoked Mozzarella, Ricotta, Fontina, and Shaved Black Truffle.
- There’s a raw bar center stage in the Supper Club. Try the Pressed Yellowtail & Avocado sushi with Yuzu Kosho, Crispy Garlic, Toasted Sesame and Chile Honey and a selection of the freshest East and West Coast Oysters on the Half Shell with accouterments like Chowchow Mignonette.
- The menu pays homage to classic steakhouse dishes with a whimsical twist, like the Magic Iceberg Wedge salad which is perplexingly served as a full head of lettuce with all the fixings encased inside. It also includes an exclusive selection of prime, grass-fed and bone-in steak cuts; decadent entrees like Lobster Spaghetti “Al Limone” with Butter, Herbs, and Toasted Garlic Crumble and Crispy Stuffed Chicken with Prosciutto, Scamorza, Kale, and Roasted Tomato Broth, and sides that will steal the show—think Crunchy Thick Hashbrown with Maple Glazed Black Pepper Bacon and a Fried Egg.
What to Drink
- The impressive wine collection of over 1,800 bottles housed in the custom-built wine wall has been curated to feature both popular varietals and hard-to-find, lesser-known brands from wine regions all over the world. They’re pouring Rumor by the glass. There are even vintage mags of Opus One and celebrate. If you sometimes whisper these words: Mesnil, Echezeaux, Unico… then come have some wine at The Twelve Thirty Club.
- Cocktails more your style? There are two trains of thought that drive the beverage program—Craft and Classic. Craft celebrates the art of the craft cocktail movement with house-made infusions, fresh ingredients, and rare spirits. Classic is just that—perfectly defined by the Madison Avenue Martini, whether it’s ordered dirty, dry, or drenched,
Make your reservations here.