Mom needs a break more than one time a year, but, today is their “official” day to unwind and relax.
We found these great 5 Cocktails from liquor.com for Mom to enjoy on her special day:
- Mimosa – This one couldn’t be easier and is Tennessee’s #1 made-at-home cocktail. 2 ingredients: Champagne and OJ.
- Fleur De Paradis – Combines gin, elderflower liqueur, grapefruit and lemon juices, simple syrup and orange bitters, which all get topped with Champagne. RECIPE
- Strawberry Crush – Mom doesn’t drink? No Worries! This delightful non-alcoholic drink is very refreshing. Muddled strawberries and mint join lime juice and simple syrup, which are all then topped with spicy, intense ginger beer. RECIPE
- Eua De Lavender – Lavender and tequila? The mixture of tequila, lemon juice, honey syrup, lavender bitters and an egg white produces a bright, frothy drink that’s sure to please, especially when finished off with a lavender sprig. RECIPE
- Garden Gin and Tonic – The standard Gin and Tonic gets an upgrade with slices of grapefruit, lemon, cucumber, strawberries and even a lavender sprig as garnish. RECIPE