Join us on October 16, 2021 for the Tennessee Beer & Wine Festival from Noon until 5 pm at Two Rivers Mansion.
Your Admission INCLUDES…
• 4 oz. samples from the best local, regional, national, and import breweries in the world, 2 oz. high gravity beer samples, and 1 oz wine samples, too!
• You’ll taste beer here that isn’t normally available in Nashville and take home a commemorative glass!
• Plenty of FREE parking!
• 34 different Breweries including a selection of 90-100 different beers and a grand selection of wine!
• Location, Location, Location – Beautiful Two Rivers Mansion grounds
• LIVE MUSIC
• Artisan booths will be available as you stroll the beautiful shaded grounds.
• Buy-One-Get One-FREE Beers at the TBWF AFTER-THE-FESTIVAL PARTY at Scoreboard. Join us on Music Valley Drive and enjoy 50% off your first appetizer when you wear your wristband.
Since 2010, we are a team of Nashville residents, led by our chair, Bill LaFollette, with a dream of bringing to our Donelson community an event that will enable avid beer and wine aficionados to enjoy sampling craft, seasonal and micro beers, and a variety of wines in the beautiful grounds of Two Rivers Mansion in our community.
One of the earliest and best-preserved of the early Italianate houses in Middle Tennessee and part of an 1100-acre plantation located on fertile, rolling land between the Stones and Cumberland Rivers. Two Rivers Mansion was purchased by the Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County in 1966, the fourteen-acre tract, which includes the mansion is listed in the National Register of Historic Places.